Thursday, April 21, 2011

to grow well enough!

I still remember, back then during student life, everybody seem so tak sabar2 nak abiskan subject and grad as cepat as they can. Konon dah taknak hadap all those facts and numbers and test and exam and bla bla bla. Among all, I am one of them. The one who always have the nice and happy feelings when we (our gang) talk about future.

The thought that, "Bestnya, nanti boleh pegang duit sendiri" or "Dah keje senang, tak payah nak hadap test yang menyakitkan hati lagi dah". Yes, I nod that were some of the thought that I have in mind whenever we talk over the matter. During that time, there's nothing yang best and gempak melainkan to finish the 4-year duration of my degree.

Ok. Ever since i've been working for 5 months +, When others asks, "how cool my current life" or "how am I doing rite now?". The answer will always be a silent or senyum terpaksa. Yup. To be exact I MISSSSSSSSS MY STUDENT LIFE! I'm no kidding kawan2. Stress kerja will non-stop bother you. Deadlines, meetings, the environment and others. Okeyh, itu belom add lagi dgn others thingy yg come together with it. If you have no other responsibility, except to think about your 9-5 life, then you are so fine! But, as for me, tanggungjawab in family getting bigger and bigger. And also, people will expect more and more from you. The pressure is everywhere and somehow will ruin your day (especially when they ask "when will u get married?)

I don't know, apa yang orang lain rasa? Sebab pada aku, proses yang aku tengah rasa adalah sangat pahit and I am trying so hard to bear with it. I believe, everybody akan rasa perkara yang sama bila turning point dalam hidup kita da sampai. Which is which, to grow and act well.!!

.:. motif?
"renung2kan dan selamat amal2kan"


No comments:

Post a Comment